Do you love your work? If not or if you aren't sure, keep reading.
I am Kitty Boitnott. I am a professional Career Transition and Job Search Coach. Since 2013, I have helped 150+ individuals find new work that they love. I specialize in helping teachers who are experiencing teacher burnout. I also help mid-career professionals who find themselves at a career crossroads.
How do you know whether or not you are experiencing teacher burn out?
- Do you find yourself dreading going to work? Do you feel anxious or depressed on Sunday night before having to go to work on Monday?
- Do you feel stuck and unhappy because you don’t see room for advancement or promotion?
- Do you feel that you have control over your work and your projects? Or are most important decisions made for you? Do you feel you must comply “or else?”
- Do you feel disillusioned because teaching isn’t what you thought it would be?
- Are you having trouble with sleep because you are worried about finances? Do you lose sleep over your students? Do you feel a general sense of overwhelm?
- Are you lacking the energy and drive your need to be consistently productive and effective on the job?
- Are you having physical issues such as headaches or backaches? Have you been diagnosed with gastrointestinal issues or other ailments?
To receive a free download about teacher burnout, click here.
I hope you will find the information helpful. Please let me know if I can help.